Programming at Mitchell High School – Intro. to Program.

In Mitchell high school, I learned a lot about Programing and how to use it in life after high school. Micro: bits Were by far my favorite Programing related thing. A Micro: bit is a tiny card-sized computer for which you can write code. Sprites are an essential part of the micro: bits and how they function. Sprites are an animated, programable interactive object, or character. Learning how to code and animate sprites was an enjoyable project. I did not think I would need to know how to make and program sprites, but I found out that most games use sprites to make the game more interactive.

Algorithms may help me after high school by allowing me to program computers and programs for hobbies. Coding and Programming are also perfect for making your problem-solving skills better. With jobs in the future, you may want to work in an IT department or be a tech support worker. Knowing how to program may help you in the future so you can help others with their computer problems. Many more jobs require programming knowledge, Like website-making and operating system creation, to name a few.

School District 11 is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to disability, need for special education services (whether actual or perceived), race, creed, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, genetic information, or protected activity. Any harassment/discrimination of students and/or staff, based on the protected areas, will not be tolerated and must be brought to the immediate attention of the D11 nondiscrimination compliance/grievance coordinator.

NONDISCRIMINATION COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR Katherine Ritchie Rapp, Equal Opportunity Programs and Ombudservices 711 East San Rafael Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80903-2599
E-MAIL: [email protected] Phone: 520-2271, FAX: 520-2442