Mitchell High School Construction Professions Program

Pictured above is a modern workshop with table saws and other top-of-the-line tools for Mitchell Construction Program students to learn all the skills needed to become skilled tradespersons in a high-paying industry

Pictured above are table saws and other top-of-the-line tools for Mitchell Construction Program students to learn all the skills needed to become tradespersons in a high-paying industry

Pictured above are tools  and spaces Mitchell Construction Program students use to learn all the skills needed to become skilled tradespersons in a high-paying industry
Pictured above is how Mitchell Construction Program students learn to master skills critical for success in the highly lucrative construction trades industry

Pictured above is how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to use a table saw —  a critical skill needed to gain employment in the high-paying construction industry

Pictured above is how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to work together as collaborative teams to solve construction problems

Pictured above are many of the tools Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to use as they pave their way for success in the high-paying construction industry

Pictured above is how Mitchell High School Construction Program students use mathematics and Imperial measurement systems to design and build modern wood projects
Pictured above is the type of modern workshop Mitchell High School Construction Program students use to master the skills of the construction trade

Pictured above is an example of how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn the importance of accurately reading plans and tranferring that information into an actual project
Pictured above is an example of how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to use the most modern tools and equipment to ensure they are prepared for all the challenges they may face in the trades industry
Pictured above is how Mitchell High School Construction students learn the precise skills needed by highly-paid, top-tier tradespeople
Pictured above is an example of the many measurement tools Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to use and apply during the construction of various in classroom projectts
Pictured above is an example of Mitchell High School Construction Program students learning a basic, but critical skill, as they prepare for entry into the construction industry

Pictured above is an example of how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to use angle grinders and cut-off tools in their pursuit of skilled trades expertise
Pictured above are students working in a collaborative team nature, under the guidance of a seasoned instructor
Pictured above is how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to master the use of tools such as the jig-saw
Pictured above is how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to master the use of tools such as the circular saw
Pictured above are many of the tools used by Mitchell High School Construction program students
Pictured above is an example of many of the tools and concepts used and learned in the Mitchell High School Construction program
Pictured above is how Mitchell High School Construction Program students learn to master the use of tools such as the electric hand drill
Pictured above is an example of how Mitchell High School Construction Program students work in collaborative teams to solve modern construction problems
Pictured above is a specialized tool like the ones used in the Mitchell High School Construction Program. Exposure to specialized tools ensures students are prepared to enter the industry and be successful.

Pictured above students learn refinishing skills needed to perform master carpentry work in the highly-paid construction industry

Pictured above is a Mitchell High School Construction Program student whom is about to ram a razor-sharp drill bit through his left hand (anyone proofing this text?)
Pictured above is a modern workshop table with many of the tools Mitchell Construction Program students to learn to use in the construction trades
Pictured above is an example of a framing project that Mitchell Construction Program students learn to construct so that they may become skilled tradespersons in a high-paying industry

School District 11 is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to disability, need for special education services (whether actual or perceived), race, creed, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, genetic information, or protected activity. Any harassment/discrimination of students and/or staff, based on the protected areas, will not be tolerated and must be brought to the immediate attention of the D11 nondiscrimination compliance/grievance coordinator.

NONDISCRIMINATION COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR Katherine Ritchie Rapp, Equal Opportunity Programs and Ombudservices 711 East San Rafael Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80903-2599
E-MAIL: [email protected] Phone: 520-2271, FAX: 520-2442